Everyone needs a vacation! {burlington, vt}
Today I am off to shoot a wedding in Rhode Island with my friend Megan. This is our first time professionally shooting together and I can't wait! I photographed Megan a few months back. Check out her beautiful face here! And stay tuned for a sneak peek of the wedding!!
Last week, Matt and I took a much needed vacation to Vermont. We were lucky enough to be able to house sit for my parents while they were on vacation. A perfect scenario for a vacationer on a budget. The only kick was that I had to get up every day at 6am to take little old Simon out. He is not as well trained as Rupert...to sleep until 10! Haha But once that was taken care of we had a great time! All week we did things I've never done or haven't done in years. And we even got to spend some quality time with my grandparents :)
Don't forget to take a break yourself!
xo
Aubrey
Last week, Matt and I took a much needed vacation to Vermont. We were lucky enough to be able to house sit for my parents while they were on vacation. A perfect scenario for a vacationer on a budget. The only kick was that I had to get up every day at 6am to take little old Simon out. He is not as well trained as Rupert...to sleep until 10! Haha But once that was taken care of we had a great time! All week we did things I've never done or haven't done in years. And we even got to spend some quality time with my grandparents :)
Don't forget to take a break yourself!
xo
Aubrey
Here is Simon, snug as a big in a rug! And Rupert, happy to be in the land of soft toys :)




My favorite piece by Warren Kimble.





This is Papa, my grandfather, and Nana, cutting up a fantastic Chicken Pot Pie!

Beach day with Rupert!



Charlotte Winery, where they have fantastic Blueberry Wine!


Next stop, Shelburne Vinyeard!

And my favorite stop, Magic Hat Brewery!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment