Crafty Project #1 & Post #50 {franklin, ma}

I am about to lose my desk for a few days because crafty project #2 is commencing tomorrow morning!  Now, you are probably wondering what crafty project #1 was...well take a peek below!  I made a wreath!!  For those of you who are saying..."Big Whoop!" should pop me an e-mail and invite me over for a BBQ, because you clearly don't know me well enough :)  And now I will also disclose that I did not do this on my own.  I had the help of my super awesome and sporadically crafty mother, Christina, who was taught by my even craftier grandmother.  :)  Now, I do have a history of crafty moments (Mop-head Santa Claus, sugar cube pyramid and the Cheerios's get well soon charm).  But honestly, I think I am going to follow in my mother's footsteps as "sporadically crafty."  It was fun folks, but I don't want to use up all that fun too soon ;)

Here is our beautiful door sporting a lovely shade of Martha Stewart Cayenne and a simple, but elegant wreath made by yours truly (and her mother).
xo
Aubrey

PS:
This is my fiftieth blog post!  Thanks to my friends, family, clients and super fans (I know you're out there!) for all your love, support and comments!!



**Are you a fan on Facebook??  Become one today!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP