Charlotte & Phillip {Boston University : boston, ma}

The heat is not stopping!  I am slowly watching the grass turn brown and all my new plants wilt before my eyes.  I am really trying to have a green thumb, but the only thing green right now is my last name...  The town has a water ban in full swing so I am hitting the road!  This weekend I am taking a vacation with friends up to New Hampshire and Maine to get a little more in touch with the great outdoors.  We are paddling the quiet seas of the Saco River and doing a little camping and marshmallow toasting.  I know this is another shocking moment for those who know I don't camp...but it has been a few years since I've been camping and I thought I should give it another chance.  When I was little I would go camping with my parents and this involved my stepfather camping in a tent and my mother and I "camping" in a hotel room...So stay tuned for all the adventurous tales and pictures...but let it be known...if someone tells a ghost story...I'M OUT OF THERE!

Anyways, here are Charlotte and Phillip!  If you missed their sneak peek, check it out here.  Thanks for a fantastic afternoon on the campus of Boston University :)  I wish you both much love and happiness out in California!!

xo
Aubrey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

**Are you a fan on Facebook?? Become one today!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP