Megan...You've seen her before, but not like this! {portrait}

It has been a busy week!  I have finally overhauled my website...new colors, new pictures, new logo.  Check it out!  I am really happy with the direction it is taking these days, but because my favorite colors change with the weather...you will probably see frequent changes over the next month or so.  I wanted to tackle this project this week because next week is it...the final week living in Brookline.  Next week I will have a whole house to myself (well...I do have to share with Matt and Rupert...but you get my point)!   I've been living in the city for 9 years.  I can't believe how much time has passed and how much things have changed.  I just want to take a moment and give a shout out to all the people who were a part of my city life...thank you for being awesome and please visit me in the country! HaHa ;)

But anyways...on to MEGAN!  I started editing Megan to the sound of my fav, Neil Diamond...but quickly switched to Joss Stone...it's pretty obvious why ;)  Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP