To fall in love {franklin, ma}
Falling in love is something so very special. There is nothing like falling in love with something or someone for the first time. And I mean truly falling in love. Like the day I fell in love with Photography...It was the first time I pulled the film out of the developer. Then there was the day I fell in love with my dog, Rupert...It was the first night he fell asleep in my arms, belly up. And then the day I fell in love with my husband, which was before we even said the words out loud. So as I sat with my husband last weekend, watching the Franklin Fireworks, I turned to him and said, "I think I just fell in love with this town." He smiled and held me just a bit tighter. I smiled, took a deep breath and settled in to my new town. There's nothing like a carnival, a parade and the most amazing fireworks display ever to set the scene for love. And I fell for it.













I don't know about your Puggle, but this Puggle (Emma) and my Puggle (Rupert)...do NOT like horses!




0 comments:
Post a Comment