Laura & Jess...Married! {wedding : boston, ma}

I think I expressed most of my feelings about this wedding in my Sneak Peek post, but let me just say again how much fun I had at Laura & Jess' wedding!  I think it is truly important to love your job and this thing called photography seems to bring out something so deep in my soul that I get goosebumps just thinking about it.  ;)

So on that happy note, here are Laura & Jess!  Congratulations to you both :)

xo
Aubrey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And docked right next to the Boston Exchange Center...

Photobucket


**Are you a fan on Facebook?? Become one today!

2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® July 2, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

wow! i love the pics you took. the last one looks like a postcard to me.

Molly July 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE. . . thanks for your help!!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP