Sneak Peek: Jessica & Ben! {wedding: bolton, ct}
It has been such a busy week. My parents were here visiting the house for the first time and I don't think we stopped to breathe for 4 days! My mother and I are obsessed with HGTV and we held our own version of Curb Appeal and OH MAN does the house look different. All we did was paint the front door and do some major gardening, but the house looks so different! I am really starting to feel like I can call this place home :)
Back in March I photographed Jessica & Ben's engagement pictures. After we shot those, Jessica asked me if I wouldn't mind coming a bit early to the wedding and taking pictures of her and the bridesmaids while they got ready. I was so honored and of course I said yes! I'm a bit of a junkie for all things wedding, so to be able to share in the behind the scenes stuff was so exciting! When I finished, I got to sit back and enjoy the wedding as a guest. Perfect! So here is a sneak peek of Jessica before she said I DO! Check out her beautiful bouquet! It is made up of antique jewels from family members...LOVE IT!


0 comments:
Post a Comment