Beach Day! {kid portraits: marshfield, ma}

I was almost going to call this post "Wonder Woman" but then realized that so-called Wonder Woman was in none of the pictures I was posting...only the offspring of Wonder Woman were...Anyways...

My fellow photog Anne, invited me to join her on a shoot she was doing for her friend Julie.  Anne said it was going to be at the beach and I said SIGN ME UP!  Now, I'm not really a lay on the beach and tan kind of girl (I'm as pasty as it comes!) but I am a photograph on the beach kind of girl!  Little did I know that Julie, also known as Wonder Woman, was going to show up in a giant SUV filled with children...four children...under the age of 6...I went into panic mode!  Anne told me to breathe...  As we shot there were a couple injuries and a few cry sessions, but Julie was as cool as a cucumber the whole time!  I was so impressed :)

Julie, here are your four beautiful children!
xo
Aubrey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anne M. Smaal July 8, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

You are very talented! Job well done....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP