Jessica & Ben {engagement : brookline, ma}
This post is a BIG DEAL! This is the first engagement shoot I'm posting AND the smiling faces are members of my family!! Jessica is my husband's cousin and Ben is the lucky man who gets to marry her! This shoot could not have gone any better...Jessica and Ben were tons of fun, the sun was shining and the location was perfect. We did the shoot at Larz Anderson Park in Brookline. They chose this spot because this is where Ben proposed to Jessica...too cute!! The park is beautiful and offers so many different shooting opportunities which I took full advantage of ;) I had a great time and I can't wait for their wedding in June...which I will be photographing as well :) Here are a few of my favorite shots!










This is the tree that Ben proposed to Jessica under!

And just for fun :)


2 comments:
So cute Aubrey! Awesome work!!
Love them so much.
Post a Comment