A few of my favorite things {franklin, ma}

When I walk down the street or drive around town I am constantly seeing things that make me scream..."OOH, that's my favorite."  I can't help it.  The details grab me.  I think this is partly why I went in to architecture and also partly why photography has always been such a big part of my life.  In architecture I was always designing the details, but I find that I am much more needy of all things instant.  This is why digital photography and microwave popcorn are perfect for me or in other words, my favorite.  I can instantly capture all the beautiful details of the world that catch my eye and make me backtrack just slightly.

For the last week I have been whispering to all the plants, moldings and doorknobs in and around the house that they are my favorite.  I can't pick just one.  I LOVE every inch of this little old house.  Today, I grabbed some shots of a few of my favorite things so that I could share them with you.  Some were here when I bought the house, some I have added or brought with me ;)

xo
Aubrey


2 comments:

Matt Greene June 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Puggle feet are my favorite, hands down.

Nicole June 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

Loving this post!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP