Anne {headshots : marshfield, ma}

Anne is one of my new best friends...mostly because she lives by the beach (haha just kidding!), but really because she's so kind, so talented and so much fun to hang out with!  Recently, I was helping Anne with her blog and we decided to update it with some new headshots.  So off to Marshfield I went!  Marshfield is beautiful and if I hadn't just bought a house in Franklin, Mass...I might have bought one there.  Anne has a beautiful house so we took most of them there and then we also sneaked in to the vacationing neighbors yard for a few more!  Anne also let me tag along for one of her shoots that involved 4 kids on the beach...to be posted soon!  

Thanks Anne for such a fantastic afternoon!! 

xo
Aubrey


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anne M. Smaal June 22, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Thank you Aubrey! I love the picture and I really enjoyed our afternoon together. I can't wait to see your images from our shoot.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP