The Fridge Magnet {products}

You can tell a lot about a person by what they have attached to their fridge.  I was raised to embrace the magnet, to give it as a gift, to collect it, and to pay way too much money for it.  I find it very unfortunate that mass media has made the Stainless Steel Fridge so popular and has essentially killed the magnet era.   While I too will fall prey to the Stainless Steel Fridge one day, I am currently constantly stressed to the max about where to put my extensive collection in the future.  I am picturing a room painted entirely in magnetic paint and covered in my memories, my passions and my adventures.  My favorite magnet growing up was a simple, one inch circle magnet that said, "The more you complain, the longer God let's you live."  This magnet still resides on my parent's fridge for all to see and to discuss and as a constant reminder that I will live forever ;)  Below are some snapshots of my fridge, which does tell everything about me.  They show my obsession with Cirque du Soleil, Broadway shows, dogs and of course...Elvis ;)  I will tag them all on Facebook!  And of course, more importantly...we have a new product!  MAGNETS!  They are 2.5"X3.5" and super awesome as a collection of 4 or more!



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP