Running of the Brides {wedding shoot : waltham, ma}
In honor of Boston's historical Running of the Brides event held today, I thought I would post some more pictures of the wedding shoot I did a few weeks ago. Part one was posted here last week. This second shoot was of a bride & groom. Although the groom looked to be a little young to be getting hitched, they were a great pair! I really enjoyed working with them, and wish them much success in their modeling careers. Now, the important details: The cake was a chocolate cake, which we did get to eat afterwords and yes, I had a tiny piece...even though I hate chocolate! My love of cake is far greater than my dislike of chocolate flavoring. Along with this post, I would like to thank Molly for giving me a shot at wedding photography. Today she booked me as her second shooter for a wedding in June! I am super excited, super nervous and super concerned over my footwear. Can't wait for wedding season!







this is my personal favorite!



3 comments:
ooh! I love the cake on the glass table!
LOOOVE them ALL!
How did I just notice my shout out!?!? Love it!
Post a Comment