Riley {portrait : salem, ma}

Riley is a member of a super awesome family that is near and dear to my heart.  I photographed their dog Digby last year and was called in to document their daughter turning 3!  Now, there wasn't a birthday party, but boy did it feel like it.  We played with toys, ate cookies & lollipops and even took turns on the sit-n-spin.  Oh...and we finished it up with pizza!!  I guess it was a party!  I think we all had a ton of fun - Thanks Dynia family :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa March 1, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Aubrey these are adorable - I love the one with her and the dog in the window!

Aubrey B. Greene March 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Thanks Melissa! That's my fav too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP