The Wedding Book! {stuff I love : products}
I am so excited to announce the arrival of The Wedding Book! This baby is gorgeous!!! But first, a note about what this book means to me. It has taken me months to find this little gem. I first met The Wedding Book about 6 months ago and right from the start I was pretty sure we were a match made in heaven. But I stepped back and did a ton of research on album companies...bugged my photo friends, manhandled books at trade shows and ordered up samples like it's my job. My husband was constantly asking if I could please just pick one and stick with it! Well, honestly, it is my job, which means I will never offer something I don't LOVE! So anyways...I LOVE this book...and I am absolutely certain you will too!
The Wedding Book: This 10X10 book is printed on soft, photographic paper that is mounted back to back for durable, yet flexible pages. The Wedding Book is bound with a lay-flat binding...meaning there are no cuts, just a micro-fold. The paper will not discolor or get all funky on you which makes it great for panoramic spreads! It has a hard, linen textured cover that comes in seven fantastic colors. The Wedding Book is personally designed to tell the story of your day and contains up to 20 full page spreads. All books come with a super cute cloth dust-cover to protect your wedding book for years to come!!
Now, let me introduce to you, Jade & Tim...in Passion Pink!
Much Love,
Aubrey





Here are a few of the spreads!







2 comments:
Just lovely! It's wonderful to see someone so passionate about their craft!
aubrey these are so pretty, especially the one with the car!! you are so talented! hope you have a WONDERFUL 2011~!
Post a Comment