PartnerCon 2010 : Shooting workshop {new orleans, LA}
Today's post is super exciting for both me and all my brides...past present and future! About a month ago I went to a photography conference down in New Orleans run by my online gallery company, Pictage. The conference itself wasn't so much about technique as it was about relationships. Sure I went to classes about pricing, marketing and keeping the faith...but mostly I got to talk with other photographers about our lives. The life of a photographer is a very interesting one. I am pretty sure it is the one profession that survives solely on love. There is the love of the brides, the grooms, the partners, the mothers and fathers and of course the children. But it is also about the love a photographer has for their profession and their clients. I LOVE my clients. They are my friends and my family. I LOVE my job. It is what makes me get up every day with a smile on my face. And for four days, I got to mush about this with 499 other photographers. It was the most inspirational and motivating experience I have ever had and it has left me counting the days, hours and minutes until next years conference.
On the technical side of things, this conference has changed the way I will do business from here on out. Really, it will be nothing short of amazing! There are going to be some fantastic changes around here, but one thing will stay the same...ME! I can't wait to starting sharing all these things with you...I promise you are going to LOVE them ;)
But before that, at the tail end of PartnerCon, I got to attend a shooting workshop with the amazing Chelsea Nicole. Chelsea shoots out of Las Vegas and was so kind to participate and share her shooting wisdom! The shoot was a "Trash the Dress" shoot, so nothing was off limits! A HUGE thank you to Tiffany and Patrick, the real life couple who modeled for us! Aren't they adorable?!
Much love,






















3 comments:
Beautiful! Love the emotion you captured between them!
Great Photos!!! You look like you had a great time! Merry Christmas!!!
great photos! I especially love the scrunchie nose smiles you caught. those kind of smiles are the best :)
Post a Comment