Sneak peek: Lisa! {portrait : franklin, ma}

I've got a quick little SNEAK PEEK for you this afternoon!  Let me introduce, Lisa!  Lisa and her siblings are giving their parents pictures of themselves for Christmas as a way to update their decor.  Until recently, her parents still had 4th grade mugshots hanging all over the place.  I am sure their walls will look A LOT different with this portrait on the wall!!  Lisa was super nervous but as soon as she got some coffee in her and took off her jacket, she was totally workin' the camera!

I'll have more soon, but now I must make a mess in the kitchen...it's time to make the Christmas cookies!!!

Much Love,
Aubrey

Photobucket


**Are you a fan on Facebook?? It would be pretty awesome if you were ;)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP