Sneak Peek: Maia {portrait : swampscott, ma}

Today was my first Saturday without a wedding or portrait shoot in a really long time...and I have to say it's been pretty amazing.  I watched some football (Michigan wasn't on so I had to watch UCONN...), went for a really long walk with Rupert (where he got to hang with his GF Emma), got a newly acquired piece of art framed and ate some more kettle corn from the giant bag of it that I got at The Big E on Wednesday.  

Last weekend I got to do a portrait shoot with Maia!  Maia is a very serious little girl, but every once in a while she loves to share a giggle or two.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

And here's a little bonus...Matt with the GIANT bag of popcorn!

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP