Darlene & Joe: Married!! {Pawtucket : Rhode Island} Part 1

I have been very lucky in my career to have the opportunity to work with amazing couples and families.  So many of them I call my friends and I even send them Christmas cards.  Darlene & Joe are no exception.  In the middle of our meeting Darlene had to get up to take a phone call.  While I was waiting with Joe, he casually asked..."So how is Rupert?"  Fantastic!  He knew all about my little puggly monster and his importance in my life.  Taking the time to learn a little extra about your photographer can only insure that you are a good match for each other and the relationship just makes the big day a little bit easier for everyone.  Joe and Darlene took the time to go through every gallery and every fun fact...and even after finding out my hatred for oranges and my love of Neil Diamond...they picked me :)  And I think they are pretty awesome too!

XO
Aubrey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP