Sneak Peek: Jade & Tim {wedding : Rhode Island}
Back in January I had the opportunity to attend a workshop at CDIA. It was the most amazing 3-day workshop ever! It was taught by one of my favorite photographer friends, Lara, of The Studio Nouveau. At this workshop I was the only one who did not go through the program at CDIA, but was accepted into the group so warmly. I met so many wonderful people who I still keep in touch with. One of which is Caitlin of Caitlin Maloney Photography. Caitlin asked me to shoot a bunch of weddings with her and last weekend was the first one! This wedding was in Narragansett, Rhode Island at Kinney Bungalow. One word...AMAZING! What a beautiful venue, complete with fields of tall grasses, a farm AND a '57 Chevy. I can't wait to show you more, but for now you just get a little teaser. Trust me, the wait is going to be worth it!
Enjoy!
Aubrey


0 comments:
Post a Comment