Lia & Lou...ENGAGED!!! {watertown, ma}

Four years ago I got my dream job working at a Boston architecture firm.  I was designing theaters and entertainment spaces on cruise ships!  Wow, I felt I was so lucky and so blessed to have gotten to this place in my life... but it got so much better just after my first week.  The other people who worked there were some of the kindest, funniest and most creative people I have ever met or had the honor of working with.  Lia was one of them.  She may have sat two floors above me, but boy did I think she was fantastic!  We also went to the same college :)  A year ago, Lia and I,  as well as many others sadly had to find new jobs because of the economic downturn.  I cried for a little while, but quickly realized this was my chance to professionally pursue my other passion, photography.  Last weekend, Lia was so generous to offer up her and her fiance Lou for a shoot.  They had seen this location on another blog and I agreed it was perfect!  It's funny because the couple they saw photographed here is a couple that modeled for me at a workshop!  Such a small world!  I had such a great time with Lia and Lou...there were very few times that we weren't laughing hysterically!  May you both have a marriage filled with years of laughter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP