Keira & Dan {wedding shoot : waltham, ma}

Wedding season is just about to begin and I am just bubbling over with excitement!  Photographing weddings is something that has always interested me and I'm very excited to get started!  My dress collection is exponentially getting larger and boy has that been fun!  Speaking of dresses, check out Keira's amazing dress!  Below is the third and final installment of "The Wedding Workshop," which I attended in early February.  The other two shoots can be found here and here!  Keira and Dan were clients of The Studio Nouveau last year.  Click here to view their actual, fantastical photos from the big day!  They loved their wedding outfits so much that they volunteered to pose in them again, just for us!  Thanks Keira & Dan and thanks to Lara & my workshop mates for being totally awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lola Cane March 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Aubrey these photos are amazing, you do really good work.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP