Mark & Aimee {brookline, ma}
Sometimes you are just looking for a nice picture to hang on the wall. Something that captures how happy you are at that very moment and that doesn't have half of your arm in it because you took it yourself! This is exactly what Mark and Aimee wanted...and luckily they knew a photographer who lived three blocks away! So...the rest of the story goes like this: Mark and I are friends. We went to college together here in Boston...five years of studio, Pigs Pizza and silly chit chat...and there was even a moment when we were Resident Assistants together. Oh the memories :) Now Mark lives a few blocks away, but we only get to see each other a few times a year. But seriously...those few days are the best days ever. No one makes me laugh like Mark does! And his girlfriend, Aimee, is so kind and so sweet, I can't get enough of her! I am so happy that the two of them found each other and I am so honored that I got to eternally capture an amazing afternoon spent together! Mark and Aimee, I had such a great time and I miss you already...enjoy the photographs :)










0 comments:
Post a Comment