Dot Dogs Grand Opening {dorchester, ma}
A couple months ago I got an e-mail from a woman named Jessica Greene. I chuckled a little because we had the same last name...but little did both of us know how much we actually had in common. Jessica was wondering if I would be interested in hanging some of my images up in a new dog shop she and her husband were opening in Dorchester. I was so honored to be asked that of course I jumped at the opportunity! And...any free advertising is great advertising :) As we e-mailed and met periodically, we discovered that we were both former design professionals starting new careers that were inspired by our dogs...which were both Puggles! It was just too funny! Jessica was like a long lost sister who quickly became a new best friend.
So last weekend was the grand opening of Dot Dogs and of course I had to be there! There were balloons, lots of doggies and many super wonderful neighborhood folk! Thank you Jessica and George for this amazing opportunity to share my passion with the kind people of Dorchester! I wish you both much luck as you start your business. I'm positive it will be a huge success!! Here are a few pics from a fantastic afternoon!
Here they are...Jessica & George Greene!






And of course, the doggies!


0 comments:
Post a Comment