Engagement Albums! {stuff I love : products}

These came in a while ago...and well, summer happened.  And summer is still happening as I am about to start my office renovation...yes, this is the second time since we moved in...but this should be the last!  Anyways, here they are for your viewing pleasure!  I LOVE them.  These albums are locally manufactured and handmade - it doesn't get much better than that!  The first one is an imported linen cover that comes in many different delicious colors like Kiwi, Blueberry and Mango...shown here!  The other album has a glossy, removable book jacket.  The jackets are scratch, smudge and tear-resistant!  Both books are 20-pages of high quality, archival paper and custom designed by yours truly.  I also do extensive editing on all images that go into your album so that it is nothing short of perfect!

xo
Aubrey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Alastair September 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Ha lol the rubert and the book one is great. And Lia and lou made it on a book. Nice

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP