being bridal in brooklyn {brooklyn, ny}
Last weekend I took a trip on my very first Amtrak train...it was AMAZING! For years I have been going to New York City by way of bus and it would take me 6+ hours. Last year I tried flying...it took just as long because the airport is nowhere near Brooklyn! By taking the train I was actually able to eat dinner with my friend Nicole and still have time to stay up late and giggle! The purpose of my trip was to accept my post as Awesome Friend of Honor, more commonly known as Main of Honor, and to cry as she tried on the IT dress. All things were successful :) I got to meet the other bridesmaids and the fiance's mother, all of whom I LOVE! I also got to catch up with Mama Confrey and secretively plan future bridal activities ;)
So when I wasn't being bridal in Brooklyn...I got to check out a farmer's market, the boardwalk at Coney Island and I even took in a Brooklyn Cyclones game...complete with fireworks!! Lastly, I would like to give a shout out to Wafels & Dinges for providing me with my most delicious and memorable waffle experience!
xo
Aubrey
**Are you a fan on Facebook?? Become one today!


1 comments:
Love this Aubrey, especially the photograph of Joe! You'll need to do a follow-up post on the awesome bachelorette party we'll put together :)
Post a Comment