The key to success {head shots : Belmont, MA}
Losing my job at a fantastic, downtown architecture firm was right up top on my list of heartbreaking things that have happened in my life. I spent five years in college developing who I was and who I was going to be in the design world and it all culminated with finding the perfect job...but only a handful of years in and it all came crashing down. Looking back on it now, it was only the paycheck that came crashing down. My colleagues, my friendships and my heart were stronger than ever. My determination to pull my new career together was moving faster than my fingers and toes were. Before I knew it I was back in school and I had a new business with clients lining up outside my door. The word got out because of my former colleagues, the clients were my friends and my heart continued to be hopeful and courageous.
Mary Ann is starting a new business at the age of 60. Talk about courage! She is going to be extremely successful...and it's not just because she had her head shots taken by yours truly. ;) It's because she is strong willed and very determined to be happy! She also has a fantastic support system and tons of talented people helping her out. Mary Ann, I can't wait to see all that your business becomes. I wish you so much luck, success and love in your new adventure!




0 comments:
Post a Comment